- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Dumbledore
- Beethoven: ARE YOU READY TO HEAR SOME SYMPHONIES?!
- Audience: *cheers*
- Beethoven: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!
humans are kinda cute we pass stories down generations to instill a sense of wonder in people we’ll never know and we have little bells on our houses to tell each other that we’ve arrived and we shiver when we get cold and we have an endless amount of curiosity and if the night sky is clear our first instinct is to look up at the stars and think about going on big adventures
Baby's first words
- In America: Mom
- In England: Mum
- In Spain: Mama
- In Brazil: Please come to Brazil